I know I have said this before but.......I LOVE THIS HORSE!!!!! He really stepped it up for me this weekend. His fastest time in the Triple C Arena up until this weekend has been a 17.101 and on Sunday he ran a 16.642 and won some 2-D money!!! I was so proud of him!!!! Sunday afternoon was a hard one for Greg and I as it made the first week for us without our beloved Cash and Junior must have known we needed that little extra something to brighten our day. Thanks J-man, you rock big boy!!!!!!
Here is a photo I took of my "little" yearling Hollywood today. Isn't he just handsome????



3 comments:
Oh Hollywood, he looks so nice in the picture. What time did you guys make it home wednesday? Glad we were done early so we could head home!
You're slacking on your posts. Where are all the cute pictures of your nephew from his football game???????
I know I am a total slacker! I will get caught up this weekend Krissy.
We actually made it home around 2:15 am. We stopped off at The Cracker Barrel in Springville and had dinner with my little sis and my nephew. It was fun!!! Got to play go fish with Taylon and the dinner table and see first hand how totally cute he was with his first tooth missing!
Post a Comment