Friday, September 5, 2008

Bryce Canyon Trail Ride

Yesterday my co-worker Juanita and I went on the 4 hour trail ride at Bryce Canyon to do an evaluation of the trail ride operations. We had an absolute ball! It was so good to get out of my office for a change and see the park. I forget what a beautiful, amazing place I work at!


We were told this hoodoo is known as"Viagra Rock"!!!!(hehehe...I just don't know about those wranglers)




My friend Juanita and Fester! I was thinking about offering to buy him for a barrel racing prospect. What do ya think???


Lucky me!!!! I got to ride this cute little mare named Daphne and we were right behind the wrangler so I didn't get a face full of dust the whole ride. I did get "hit on" by our wrangler. Yuck......he was even a team roper!!!

This formation is known as the "Organ Player". Kind of cool huh????

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hmm, I just can't figure out why they would nickname it "viagra rock". :)

~Diston's~ said...

Kim:
I love those pictures looks like such a beautiful ride.
Congrats again to you and Junior you guys did so awesome sunday.
So I tagged you on my blog!