I am posting today with a very heavy heart. This afternoon I lost my great horse Cash on Fame to a lung aneurism. He had just got done making a pole bending run with Noelle when he collapsed. I held his head in my lap until he was gone......it was an absolutely awful thing that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Cash has been my "go to guy" the past six years and I can't imagine what life is going to be like without him. He was such a clown and he will be dearly missed!!! Thanks for everything big guy........I love you with all my heart and may you rest in peace.

Cash on Fame
April 16, 1998 - August 31, 2008



4 comments:
Hi Dude. This post made me so sad to read. :( Sorry that you had to deal with another loss with your horses. The pictures you posted of him are so sweet! He was a beautiful horse (do you call boy horses beautiful or handsome????).
Thanks Kris. I was glad that you guys were there for me and Greg this weekend. (I'm sure you weren't thrilled to have to be there through another animal drama....we've had too many this summer) I don't know what we would do without you guys, you are all the best!!
By the way he was handsome and beautiful!!!!
Kim~
I am so sorry for your loss of Cash. I can not even imagine what you are going threw. If there is anything you need our we can do for you let us know. My parents and I will see you this weekend.
I am so sorry again.
Lindsay
Kim !~
I have been thinking of you so much these days, Loosing your best pal is so hard, Cash was always your guy, and a HANDSOME guy at that. Him and Fame are up there playing im SURE!~! MANY HUGS and PRAYERS headed to you and Greg !~ Make a run for Cash this weekend!~ GOOD LUCK and God bless . Call me when you need to .
Chablee and Jimmy
Post a Comment