Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sorry.......

Ok, so I have been severely lacking in the blogging department for the past month. SORRY!!! (especially to my dear darling little sister Krissy who is such a faithful blogger)

So I finally got a promotion at work! I am the supervisor over 6 seasonal employees and 2 permanents. It also came with a very nice raise!!! Yeah. I am very excited after busting my butt at Bryce Canyon National Park for 17 long years to get some recognition for all I do there.


So Greg and I went to Denver, CO for I week so I could go to Fee Supervisor training. The training was good but the best thing was being able to spend some time with my husband away from home. We ate a ton of great food at some very nice restaurants and got to see some beautiful scenery. The fall colors on the way home were spectacular!!!

















We were taking some photos at a rest stop called "Grizzly Creek" when it started to pour rain and as we turned around to head back to the truck this train came screaming by and scared the poop out of both of us!!!





Here are some random pics from the Utah State Fair a few weeks ago!












No comments: